What kind of surgery does a cardiothoracic surgeon do?
A cardiothoracic surgeon is a medical doctor who specializes in surgical procedures inside the thorax (the chest), which may involve the heart, lungs, esophagus, and other organs in the chest.
1. The endoscope mirror body is all made of imported stainless steel tube
2. The sight glass adopts German optical glass, light solder and light cone
3. Patented lens lens technology, clear image, bright field of view
4. With direction mark, sapphire lens, never wear
5. Unique inlet and outlet channels for continuous circulation and perfusion 6. Small outer diameter for easy insertion
7. Straight tube endoscopy makes it easier for doctors to control the direction of the endoscope.
8. Patients can avoid expansion and shorten the operation time.
9. The scope can withstand low temperature plasma sterilization, and optional high temperature and high pressure sterilization endoscope