1. In the use of the product, you must be strict compliance with the electrical safety regulations of the nation and region.
2. Please make sure that the plug is firmly connected on the power socket.
3. If the product does not work properly, please contact your dealer or the nearest service center. Never attempt to disassemble the camera yourself. (We shall not assume any responsibility for problems caused by unauthorized repair or maintenance.)
4. Do not touch CMOS modules with fingers. If cleaning is necessary, use clean cloth with a bit of ethanol and wipe it gently. If the camera will not be used for an extended period, please turn on the lens cap to protect the CMOS from dirt.
5. Do not aim the camera at the sun or extra bright places. A blooming or smear may occur otherwise (which is not a malfunction however), and affecting the endurance of CMOS at the same time.
6. The CMOS may be burned out by a laser beam, so when any laser equipment is on using, make sure that the surface of CMOS will not be exposed to the laser beam.
7. Do not place the camera in extremely hot, cold(the operating temperature shall be－10℃～＋60℃ ), dusty or damp locations, and do not expose it to high electromagnetism radiation.
8. Keep the camera away from wet environment while not using.
1/1.9” Sony IMX CMOS
HDMI, SDI, VGA,DVI,CVBS
Digital Noise Reduction
Off/Low/Middle/High; WDR SNR:120Db
Back Light Compensation
Light Source Data
Color Rendering Index
Total Power Assumption