Laparoscopic disposable trocar
1. Single use only, avoid cross inflection
2. Unique design, small trauma, quick recovery
3. Thread design, perfect maintain of the veress
Instructions For Use
1. The sheath and the core rod is removed from the aseptic packaging, and the core rod is inserted into the casing sheath by the icon.
2. Puncture, the core rod seat placed in the palm, two fingers placed in the casing of the handle of the casing, a little hard grip, the top of the lock switch, you can puncture. At this point the sign is in the ON area.
3. Puncture process, if the indication of the signs back to the OFF, indicating that the casing has been penetrating abdominal cavity
4. Pull out the core rod, the 10mm sleeve can be used for 8 to 11mm of the device, the 5mm can be used for 3 to 6mm.
5. If it is standard, can be the first to use the veress needle, establishing pneumoperitoneum. Converter is provided for the use of 5mm devices in the 10mm of the casing, and can also be used to grab the abdominal cavity with blood, gauze, etc. The specimen bag is used to pack the specimen of the specimen.
for more details,pls contact email@example.com